From phpBB Development Wiki
- Protocol scheme
- Examples: http, https, ftp, ftps, file, ssh
- Username for authentication (optional)
- Password for authentication (optional)
- Hostname for network accessed schemes (optional)
- Path to the repository root
- Repository manifest file name
This should cover most cases but as far as the repository client library is concerned the scheme is the only standard component the schemes driver is responsible for interpreting the remainder of the URI.
All file paths inside the repository indexes should be either canonical relative paths from the root directory or absolute URIs. The preferred format is for relative paths however absolute URIs can be used to distribute media across mirrors.