From phpBB Development Wiki
Revision as of 02:37, 11 April 2015 by Movie
This page highlights important changes in phpBB 3.1.3
Security and Hardening
- Hardening of imagick path - Existence of the path to the imagick program specified in the Administration Control Panel is now verified.
Do not submit copyrighted work without permission!
- Events - More events have been added to the template and the php core
- Support for IDN (IRI) Urls - Urls in BBCodes, posts and profile fields can now contain UTF8 characters
- Migrations can now use DI - Migrations can now use the container to access additional objects
Notable Bug Fixes
- Canonical URLs sort parameters removed - In order to produce less duplicate pages, the sort parameters have been removed from the canonical URLs
- Multiple bugs while updating - Quite some bugs in the database update scripts have been fixed
- Boolean profile fields on PostgreSQL - Boolean profile fields can now be created again
- UTF8 characters in attachment names - Attachments with UTF8 characters in their file name can now be uploaded again