From phpBB Development Wiki
Revision as of 18:18, 22 November 2014 by Nickvergessen
This page highlights important changes in phpBB 3.1.2
- Events - More events have been added to the template and the php core
- @vendor_extname for INCLUDECSS - CSS files can now be included directly from a specific extension
Notable Bug Fixes
- confirm_box() does not work - The security fix of 3.1.1 broke the URL generation for confirm boxes which broke quite a lot of features.
- Update does not finish - Fixed a bug that kept the migrator caught in a loop calculating dependencies
- Ajax request and IE - Ajax requests where cached in IE causing move up/down in the ACP to not work multiple times.