From phpBB Development Wiki
Revision as of 09:47, 26 April 2014 by Nickvergessen
This page highlights important changes in phpBB 3.1.0-b3
For a complete list of changes, please refer to this report.
- Events - More events have been added to the template and the php core
- Prune shadow topics - An option was added, to allow automatic pruning of shadow topics
- PLupload for PMs - The new PLuploader was added to the "PM compose" screen aswell
- New constant for container recompiling - We added DEBUG_CONTAINER for recreating the container on every page load. This allows you to have debug enabled but still have fast page loads.
- Coding Guidelines - The coding guidelines have been updated to match the rules for 3.1
- jQuery Update - The shipped version of jQuery has been updated to 1.11.0 - We didn't go for 2.0.x because we want to support IE8
- Update dependencies - Update Symfony Dependencies to latest 2.3 releaes, the minimum stability was changed to stable and test and documentation files were removed from the packages
- Breadcrumb seperator - Moved breadcrumb seperator from template to CSS
- DB Schemas - We removed the schema from the install/schemas/*.sql files. The neccessary queries are now generated from the schema.json instead
Notable Bug Fixes
- Redirect after Ajax Request - Redirect after ajax requests now also works for routes
- Update on MSSQL - Updating a board from 3.0.x to 3.1 should now currently work on MSSQL