From phpBB Development Wiki
Revision as of 18:42, 15 June 2011 by Naderman
This page highlights user-visible changes in phpBB 3.0.9.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to this report.
- Redis cache module
- WinCache cache module
- Limit amount of failed login attempts per IP
- It is now possible to style unread PMs differently from read PMs
Notable Changes / Bug Fixes
- Order of a:hover and a:visited was changed in prosilver to be consistent with the CSS specification. This results in a minor change of appearance of hyperlinks. Because many prosilver-derived styles copied prosilver ordering of CSS elements, the same issue affects the derived styles as well.
- ICQ and AIM service links updated.
- It is now possible to specify whether banned users should receive mass emails.
- reCaptcha references have been updated, this affects boards served over HTTPS.
- Quick Search and Search within forum/topic now use GET forms to make the URL for search results easily accessible for copying.
- [http://tracker.phpbb.com/browse/PHPBB3-10218 Code for deregister globals for poorly configured PHP servers has been moved to a startup.php file to ensure precisely the same behaviour across all user facing files.
- http://tracker.phpbb.com/browse/PHPBB3-8138 Browsers no longer incorrectly autocomplete username and password in ACP pages that contain password input fields.
- SID exposure in posting.php has been fixed.
- Path disclosure in cron.php has been fixed.