From phpBB Development Wiki
Revision as of 20:02, 12 June 2011 by Bantu
This page highlights user-visible changes in phpBB 3.0.9.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to this report.
- Redis cache module
- WinCache cache module
- Limit amount of failed login attempts per IP
- It is now possible to style unread PMs differently from read PMs
Notable Changes / Bug Fixes
- SID exposure in posting.php has been fixed.
- Path disclosure in cron.php has been fixed.
- Order of a:hover and a:visited was changed in proSilver to be consistent with the CSS specification. This results in a minor change of appearance of hyperlinks. Because many proSilver-derived styles copied proSilver ordering of CSS elements, the same issue affects the derived styles as well.
- ICQ and AIM service links updated.
- It is now possible to specify whether banned users should receive mass emails.
- reCaptcha references have been updated, this affects boards served over HTTPS.